top of page

Enter Your Info to Start the Process of Declaring Your Status!!!

Do you live in New York?

An automatic response will be sent to your email for future reference 

If you dont rec an email please check your spam

The American States Assembly is working with New Yorkers!


As an American you have, most likely, been mis-identified as a Federal Citizen and not counted as an American State National or American State Citizen.


Federal Citizenship is created by the Constitution(s) and therefore, Federal Citizens are not Parties to the Constitutions and have no constitutional guarantees — only “Equal Civil Rights” that can be suspended.


If you want to claim your “Natural and Unalienable” rights and property, you have to declare and record your political status as an American State National or American State Citizen (that is, a Member of your New York State Assembly) and you cannot act as any kind of Federal United States Citizen at the same time as you participate in your State Assembly.


A large portion of your government has been “missing in action” and awaiting “Reconstruction” since the Civil War. This work can only be accomplished by properly organized State Assemblies populated by American State Citizens. The New York Assembly will help you correct your status. 

freedom birds.jpg
bottom of page